Quality Assured Collision repair locations are all committed to being your one-stop shop for auto body repair. While each QA shop is unique in the services offered, we all have one thing in common:
We are SPECIALISTS in auto body and Fill collision repair.
Comprehensive Auto Body Repairs
As collision repair specialists, we have the training, skills, and experience to repair almost any type of vehicle.
Our specific services include the following:
- Vehicle Disassembly
- Frame Pulling & Unibody Repair
- Panel Repair & Replacement
- Scratch Repair & Vehicle Painting
- Glass Repair & Installation
- Wheel Alignment
- Aluminum Wheel Repair
Our ultimate priority is to restore your vehicle to pre-accident specifications and get it back to you as quickly as we can.
Behind every vehicle, repair is a team of skilled auto industry professionals who know that customer service is as important as workmanship.
As part of our service commitment, we promise you that we will:
- tell you up front when your repairs will be completed.
- keep you informed of our progress.
- help you get your insurance claim submitted and approved.
- bill ICBC and most other insurance providers directly.
- do repair estimates on-site, so you can avoid the claims centre.
Each of our Quality Assured Collision & Glass locations guarantee that all repairs performed will be completed to acceptable industry standards. This guarantee protects against defective workmanship or materials.
Coverage for damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle is excluded. Providing the described vehicle remains owned and registered to the same individual, this guarantee is valid from the date of issue:
- for the life of the vehicle on body and paint repairs; and
- for such a period of time as specified by the parts supplier.
This guarantee shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any unauthorized person.