Quality Assured Collision and Glass locations have all met and exceeded ICBC’s qualifications for their c.a.r. shop VALET program. That means we’ve made sure to provide our customers with the highest standards of skillfulness, expertise, customer service, and work facilities. Our customer satisfaction rate has an average of 97.9% as measured by ICBC. After damage has been done to your car, you can choose to get it repaired at any shop of your choosing, but any c.a.r. shop VALET facility comes with the highest recommendations by ICBC because they come with the following:
- Our Service Guarantee As mentioned in a previous QA blog post, all of our locations offer a certificate that states: “we guarantee that all repairs performed under this repair order number have been completed to acceptable industry standards. This guarantee protects against defective workmanship or materials.” It is signed, then kept on file, and holds us responsible for all repair work.
- Alternate Transportation When you need your car repaired, we’ll make it as easy as possible. If you have to work or have limited time to bring your car in, we’ll come to where you are, drop off a replacement vehicle, and drive away in your car, bringing it to our shop for repairs. This way you have alternate transportation while we work on your vehicle. We’ll pick up the replacement car when we drop off your newly-repaired vehicle. Easy for you and convenient for us.
- High-quality Repairs Our name isn’t Quality Assured without a reason! All of our locations have trade-certified technicians with up-to-date training and we stand by our repairs 100%.
- Customer Satisfaction Every year, an independent company, AutocheX, measures customer service at all of our facilities. We hold ourselves to the highest regard and provide all of our customers with impeccable service.
The following Quality Assured shops who have won the AutocheX Premier Achiever Award:
- Little Valley Restorations in Ladysmith
- Sunshine Auto Body in Langley
- Armstrong Collision in Armstrong
- Ivan’s Auto Body in Vancouver
Be sure to choose any of our Quality Assured locations for your next automotive repair work, and remember, we’re all part of the ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET program and we’re here to help with all your collision repair needs.