Auto Body Shop Surrey BC
When accidents happen and you need an auto body shop in Surrey BC, the friendly team at Sunnyside Autobody is ready to get you back on the road again.
Sunnyside Autobody, located in the heart of bustling Surrey, BC, has been providing collision repair services, and exceptional customer care to our community for over 40 years.
Since the very first day this family owned and operated business opened our doors in 1978, we have shown a commitment to helping our South Surrey, White Rock and Langley customers get back into their vehicles as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our long-time employees take great pride in their work, and are 100% committed to your ease-of-experience and top quality, like-it-never-happened repair work on your vehicle. To this end, all of our professional vehicle technicians are Red Seal approved, and complete yearly courses to keep our shop up to date on changing technology.
More than this, though, is Sunnyside’s commitment to exceptional customer service – to you, in what we know is often an extremely stressful time in your life. Sunnyside has consistently been recognized over the years as a top-performing collision repair facility, with our focus on customer service and satisfaction being key to our success. We have always cared just as much about you as your car, and this will continue to be the driving force behind our work.
Auto Body Services
Our services include the following:
- Free computerized estimates and vehicle disassembly
- Full Collision, Vandalism, theft, paint and body repairs.
- Expert Guaranteed color matching using PPG waterborne automotive paint systems.
- 3Dimensional Frame Straightening and repair
- Accident related suspension repair and replacement
- Automotive accessory painting and installation
- Plastic repair
- Corrosion protection
- Free Local Pick up and drop off service
- Written Warranty
- Full Exterior Detail (by appointment)
- ICBC Insurance
- Accredited Collision Repair & Valet
Our Commitment to You
From your initial computerized estimate to achieving the perfect paint finish, we’re committed to providing the best service possible. Here’s what you can expect when you bring your vehicle to Sunnyside Autobody:
- Trained estimators will thoroughly evaluate your vehicle’s damage and prepare an itemized estimate of the parts and time required.
- We use computer technology to provide repair estimates and to communicate with your insurance company for better overall service.
- We completely restore your vehicle’s appearance and performance to pre-accident condition.
- An expert will reassemble the structural components of your vehicle to factory specifications and restore factory corrosion protection.
- Replacement parts will be welded and we will guarantee paint matching using an environmentally friendly PPG waterborne paint system.
- A courtesy car is available, as well as a valet service for your convenience.
Contact our Sunnyside Autobody Shop
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident is never easy, but that doesn’t mean repairs have to be another unnecessary headache. We take every possible effort to make restoring your vehicle as stress-free as possible. That means we will treat you with respect, take the time to guide you through the process and answer all of your questions.