Signal Collision-Cranbrook, BC
Full-Service Auto Body & Collision Repairs
Signal Collision-Cranbrook has been providing quality auto body repairs to customers throughout the East Kootenay region since 2003. We are an independent auto body and collision repair shop, owned and operated by D’Arcy Giberson and his wife Maureen since 2010.
“Took my car in for an insurance claim. The repairs that were done look amazing! The rest of the car, however, ALSO
LOOKS AMAZING! Thanks so much to Signal for a great job!”
I. MacLeod (Facebook Reviews, 2018)
After a motor vehicle accident, you can decide where to have your vehicle repaired, but there are benefits to choosing an ICBC-accredited auto body shop like Signal Collision in Cranbrook. As an ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET location you can expect the following:
- On-site estimates: for most claims, we can do repair estimates in our shop, so you can bypass the ICBC claim centre.
- Our repair facility meets or exceeds ICBC’s rigorous standards for service, quality and efficiency.
- We’ll return your vehicle to you in pre-accident condition with quality repairs that meet manufacturers’ specifications.
- We can provide a replacement vehicle for you while we do your repairs (Please let us know in advance).
- Repairs are guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle.
Over the years, Signal Collision has had several outstanding long-term employees who have provided a solid foundation and consistency for our repair business. Equally valuable has been the contributions from our younger staff members, including our apprentices.
Signal Collision-Cranbrook is avid supporters of BC’s apprenticeship programs and we have been richly rewarded by our investment in mentoring BC’s next generation of auto industry specialists. The enthusiasm, vitality and new ideas that apprentices bring to our shop inspire our more seasoned technicians and enhance the quality of our repairs.
In addition to ICBC claims, we accept claims from all private insurance providers. Over the years, we have developed close working relationships with most insurance companies, including Family Ins., Canadian Direct and Intact. This experience helps in streamlining the estimate, claim, and vehicle repair process.