All of our Quality Assured Collision & Glass locations can provide you with replacement vehicles, so you can get around while your vehicle is being repaired. Some locations have their own fleet of courtesy cars, while others have a direct link to rental companies such as Budget or Enterprise.

We recommend giving your QA Collision shop a call to let them know in advance that you will be needing a replacement vehicle. That way we can be sure to have a car ready for you.

Your vehicle’s collision coverage will protect you if you have an accident while driving your replacement. Each QA location has a Garage Policy that will cover any third-party liability.

Please note that replacement vehicles at all of our locations must have collision coverage. Rental vehicles may also require a credit card authorization or deposit.

Insurance Company Reimbursement

When you file a claim with your insurance provider, and you have loss of use coverage, you will likely be reimbursed for replacement vehicle costs when your vehicle is:

  • inoperable due to damages.
  • deemed unsafe to drive.
  • in the process of being repaired.

ICBC provides loss of use coverage, which must be used in conjunction with collision, comprehensive or specified perils coverage. You can also get loss of use coverage as part of RoadStar or RoadSide Plus packages. This coverage allows you to start using a replacement vehicle or alternate transportation immediately after your claim is accepted.

Even if you do not have loss of use coverage, you will most likely be entitled to a replacement vehicle when the other driver is found to be at fault based on your accident claim.

Most loss of use coverage has maximum per-day and total limits — check with your insurance adjuster for more details.

Whenever you file an insurance claim, we recommend that you keep all of your receipts as you may also be eligible for reimbursement of towing costs, public transit or taxi fares.